If we can say one thing about 2020, it's that it's been a year of transformation for nonprofits. We even saw this as a recurring theme in what became our most popular blog posts for the year, so here is a round-up in case you are looking for a variety of information that can help you and your coworkers with that change.
According to Google Analytics page views, here are the Top 5 Most Popular Blog Posts published by StratusLIVE in 2020.
- Virtual Fundraising in the Time of Social Distancing
- Effective Change Management Practices
- Tips for Microsoft Teams
- The Time for Digital Transformation is Now
- Servant Leadership: What’s Needed from Nonprofit Leaders Now
Another passion of ours is bringing together various individuals to share their expertise with nonprofit teams. We would be remiss if we didn't mention our most popular webinars with some of our favorite guests.
Here are a few of our favorite events this year.
- CRM Implementation Diaries: A Live Discussion with National FFA (April 8th)
- A Nonprofit Fundraising Crash Course to Diversity your Funding through CSR (June 17th)
- Seamless Fundraising with Dynamics 365, with our friends from BWF (August 26th)
To close out the year, we want to commend you and your teams for how you have changed how you fundraise, organize, and collaborate to fulfill your essential missions. You and your whole organization have been fearless and astounding for how you have handled the year's ups and downs.
As we are closing the door on 2020, what are some trends we are looking forward to in 2021? Here are our predictions.
Are you active on LinkedIn? If so, we'd love for you to share your fundraising expertise and join other like-minded professionals in our LinkedIn Group, "Nonprofit Hotspot - Trends and Best Practices for Growth and Engagement."